Friday, May 25, 2012

Woot Daily Digest

woot! unsubscribe
Swann FreeStyle 1080p Action Cam

Swann FreeStyle 1080p Action Cam

$139.99 + $5 shipping

That's not at all what I meant when I said "hands-free."
Continue Reading →
home.woot!
Dream Spa Handheld Shower Head
kids.woot!
Angry Birds Baby Gift Bundle
shirt.woot!
Secret love
sellout.woot!
Liquid Image Impact Series HD Goggle Cam
wine.woot!
Astrale e Terra Cabernet Sauvignon by Scott Harvey
 
Mortimer

You know the old farmer's adage, "Three cats on the deck, it's gonna rain like heck"?

 
 
 

No. In fact, I'm positive those words have never been said in combination.

Monte
 
Mortimer

You got me-I just made it up! Today is National Adage Coinage Day.

 
 
 

That statement is also false.

Monte
 
Mortimer

Aw shucks. You're smarter than a wizened Kentucky marmot, Monte.

 
 

None of our deals excite you? The Deals.Woot crowd is always finding more… check 'em out!

Manage my newsletter and account settings or unsubscribe from future daily digests.
Woot, Inc. | 4121 International Parkway | Carrollton, Texas 75007